Mplayer with rebased Andrzej Zaborowski patch for -vo glamo

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at
Mon Jul 20 17:29:09 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 05:08:03PM +0200, PaulTT wrote:
> when did you -or andrzej- posted the patch above to mplayer
> development mailing list?
> i couldn't found it in there....
> (the only thread nameing glamo was of oct 2008, and not really a patchset)
> please do.

I couldn't found it there too, thats why I started to update it to
latest mplayer code :).

I'll post it there after some testing here, it works for me, but I'm
using latest DRI stuff from Thomas White and others
(now from exa-via-dri branch [1]) so I'm curious about others experience with it.

I just updated patch for latest mplayer (just few changes like configure
script and resolved few conflicts). I also cleaned up some unfinished
work like stub for vidix driver [2].

I would like to update it directly in git repo [3], but I need to get
more experience with git, before trying it in public repo :).

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at