Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

c_c cchandel at
Mon Jul 20 17:40:19 CEST 2009

   I'm uploading a binary for SHR-Unstable that will print out key press
scan codes if run from a terminal. Just replace the intone binary in
/usr/bin/ with the attached file.
   This is for people with bluetooth headsets - so that I get an idea what
the AVSCR scancodes are like.
BTW - this binary also incorporates fixes for reported bugs (except the
scanning bug which I still haven't found the reason for) and 'equal sized
buttons'. So people who *desperately* need to edit their playlists can us
this straight away.
   I'll package this once the AVSCR functionality is working fine - which
should be soon ;-)