Intone 0.60 Almost Stable ;-)

c_c cchandel at
Mon Jul 20 20:25:17 CEST 2009

Steven **-4 wrote:
>>I'm guessing the invalid event comes within a few milliseconds of the
>>first, real event.  Maybe 100 ms is enough of a wait?
  You're right. Just that - once this is proven - I can get the time down to
100ms and check if it works.

The Digital Pioneer wrote:
>>It works perfectly! Thank you very much! :D
  You're welcome - and thanks for helping. Now if some other users can
confirm this is fine for them too.

Al Johnson wrote:
>>That should be a job for FSO not the application.
  I guess so. But for now modprobe'ing uinput wont be that bad an idea. Once
FSO handles it - I'll remove the call from intone. I think the second
modprobe is generally safely ignored by the kernel.

  Ok - here's another binary which cheks for a time diff > 250 ms. Can you
confirm it works? It'll also print the time diff.
Thanks intone