Questions about installing Android to an external SD card

xChris chris at
Mon Jul 20 22:40:52 CEST 2009

This version 'auto installs' the Android on the device (flash).
I just killed my working SHR , in order to test it..
This version has some improvements but its still slow (in my opinion: non
usable) (my SIM card is ok but I can't make /receive calls)