New Open Hardware company

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at
Mon Jul 20 22:47:48 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:28 PM, steven mosher<moshersteven at> wrote:

Thank you Steven for the explanation. I do hope the best for your company.

>  Done.  Drop mirko a line at mirko at and he will add you
>  to the blog roll.

Is mirko the same Mirko Lindner who is used to work on paroli?
I would like to see the team behind the project. Is it possible to
have a short introduction interview with every member inside Qi
company? Or is it the same tight-lipped policy as with Openmoko Co.?

Best regards,