New Open Hardware company

steven mosher moshersteven at
Mon Jul 20 23:03:25 CEST 2009

Thanks Werner,
  Your project is a great inspiration for us. A lot of people just want to
walk away from the dream of a truly open phone or just mouth platitudes
about turning things over to the community. You actually
picked up the ball and got in the game. Your project is on the blog roll and
I'll blog about it
in the near future.. or invite you to blog