New Open Hardware company

steven mosher moshersteven at
Tue Jul 21 23:34:57 CEST 2009

 hehe. glad somebody has a sense of humor.
 But seriously when I was kid made in japan meant crap, as a young adult
made in taiwan
 meant crap ( there were some budding geniuses who felt Nvidia was DOOMED
because they used
 TSMC ). To be sure if you do not control the quality at any manufacturing
site you will get crap out. That's part of the reason why we decided to
start with a device that had good quality. You can, as we have, scour china
like marco polo, and return with silk. Or you can just buy from some guy in
HK and get what your efforts deserve.