touchpad on OM

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at
Wed Jul 22 00:14:32 CEST 2009

> Oh, I forgot. To bring up the touchpad, slide your finger up from the bottom
> left corner. Sliding from bottom right corner brings up the keyboard. To
> hide the touchpad, slide down on the buttons.

The app really works nicely but if the app is running one cannot slide
the bottom bar of launcher[1]. I can understand that you would need to
capture input from a certain section...but the whole of bottom bar
goes for a toss while literki is running.
Can this be I would like to use both literki and
launcher...yeah i am a little greedy :)

1 -