om2009 activating wifi

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at
Wed Jul 22 23:52:18 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 11:28 PM, jeremy jozwik<jerjoz.forums at> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 2:18 PM, pike<pike-openmoko at> wrote:
>> none of the gui's ever got me a connection.
>> it's working fine now after doing it manually
>> a 1000 times and finally wrapping that up in
>> a shell script today.
>> $2c,
>> *-pike
> thanks, but woish! making this:
> will have to wait till i get home. no way im writing that out key by
> key on the moko

There are a lot of GUI WiFi managers available.

I did some WiFi brainstorming for a while, however often WiFi does not
work out of the box on the freerunner, see some considerations on

If you are lucky this may work for you, but be aware of it pre-pre-pre
alpha status and bad inclination from the author to complete or
support it :)