My phone hangs. Like the best of them... :(

Rune Gangstø runegang at
Thu Jul 23 09:39:11 CEST 2009

I have had something similar, I think.
It might have been when the phone were suspended, and wakes up to notify me
about an incoming call or sms.
I am not sure it is about the same thing, but when I got these problems, it
just would not respond to touches. It still notified me about incoming
calls. I do not recall what distro i was using.