good bye google code

mqy meng.qingyou at
Thu Jul 23 12:30:33 CEST 2009

Yesterday I suffered almost same problem, also can't connect to
I asked friends for help, strange that they can connect.

I suspect that it must be caused by some local problems. After adjust DNS
settings restart notebook,
problems disappeared. The notebook connects to internet through a TPLINK
router (model:Tl-r402M)
which connects to ADSL box.

So, I'm really sorry, I apologize. At least it is my local problem,
irrelevant to google or some firewalls.

Anyway, I like google, and feel sorry and even angry whenever they suffer by
some secret reasons
I don't agree with.

mqy, 20090723