om2009/paroli status

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Fri Jul 24 23:40:14 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Mirko
Lindner<vegyraupe at> wrote:
> Less man power is the right way of putting it. There still is
> development on both projects but less than before. Laszlo is doing a
> great job improving things in paroli which I am very thankful for.

Hard to believe:;a=summary
-> last changes 12 days ago, the commits before that are from 3 weeks ago..

(I understand that Laszlo didn't get the support needed but got some
of his code rejected -> lost interest.. )

> There still is the plan to release a final version of Om2009. It
> would be good if we could assemble a list of problems in paroli that
> need fixing for the release.

How about or ?

r - someone unhappy feeling that no-one is working on Paroli or
bugfixing it.. I actually tried Zhone the other day (when Paroli or
FSO failed to delete SMS's from the SIM) and was very pleased with it
- I'd really like to see it developed further!