Tangogps (gtk+-fastscaling "ghost")

Glenn Moeller-Holst glenn.mh.dk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:58:28 CEST 2009

At 17:42 +0200 25/07/09, Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
>No, it isn't. And using opkg.org repo isn't good idea, unless you want
>to break your system. Use more civilized distro, in SHR and Om2009
>TangoGPS is in repos.
>
>--
>Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
>dos

I thought this script was safe:
http://etherpad.com/zt3x1x7ERX

How to I instruct opkg to use this specific package - this did not work:

root at om-gta02:~# opkg install
http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/unstable/armv4t/tangogps_0.9.6
-r0_armv4t.ipk
Downloading
http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/unstable/armv4t/tangogps_0.9.6-r0_armv4t.ipk
Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps)
providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER.  Using
latest.
Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps)
providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER.  Using
latest.
Installing tangogps (0.9.6-r2) to root...
Downloading http://www.opkg.org/packages/0_tangogps_0.9.6-r2_armv4t.ipk
Multiple packages (gtk+-fastscaling and
gtk+-fastscaling) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (gtk+-fastscaling and
gtk+-fastscaling) providing same name marked HOLD
or PREFER.  Using latest.
Installing gtk+-fastscaling (2.10.14-r2) to root...
^Copkg: interrupted. writing out status database
root at om-gta02:~# opkg install  -force-depends
[...]
ç^Copkg: interrupted. writing out status database
root at om-gta02:~#

/Glenn