Can my FreeRunner remind me to shut it down if it is still running at 22:00?

Adam Jimerson vendion at
Mon Jul 27 00:59:48 CEST 2009

On Saturday 25 July 2009 08:41:52 pm Robin Paulson wrote:
> 2009/7/26 Adam Jimerson <vendion at>:
> > Only downsides to using ffalram for this first no reoccurring alarm
> > support yet and second there is no way to add a note or any kind of
> > message reminding you why the alarm is going off leaving the user having
> > to remember why they set the alarm, don't know if this is by design or
> > not implemented yet or what.
> i think dates will do this
Dates doesn't support an alarm, or I never had one go off on me anyways, but I
know gpe-calendar does through the at deamon so that may work.
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper