Debug board for sale

Steve " 'dillo" Okay (Roadknight Mobility Labs) armadilo at
Mon Jul 27 17:41:09 CEST 2009

I bought a debug board with my FR in Jan 2009. I think I took it out
of the anti-static bag once and that's it.
Other than that, it's been sitting there. I don't even remember
booting it once.
I've got too many other projects demanding too much attention to make
use of it any time soon.
Said projects are also demanding $$$, so I really don't want to donate
I'd prefer to sell it locally here in the SF Bay Area, but would
entertain other options if somebody really wanted it.

You get:
Debug board
USB mini "B" cable.
in original box/packing.