Can my FreeRunner remind me to shut it down if it is still running at 22:00?

Adam Jimerson vendion at
Tue Jul 28 03:27:26 CEST 2009

On Saturday 25 July 2009 04:36:26 pm Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 07:02:32PM -0400, Adam Jimerson wrote:
> > On Friday 24 July 2009 06:56:22 pm Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
> > >That's Linux box which fits in your pocket. You can do
> > > everything.
> >
> > Except for charging while it is off, but that is a different story XP
>    It charges fine while it is off, just not faster than 500 mA.

When did this change, the last I knew, other wise when I bought it, the wiki
said that it doesn't charge while it is off.
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper