Intone 0.61 Almost Stable ;-)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 04:18:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

jeremy jozwik wrote:

> it seems every time i pause then resume playback the audio
> gets routed to the speaker rather then the headphones

  My fault :-) I'm setting state to stereoout everytime you pause (in case
the user needs to make a call) and then restoring the pcm, bass and treble
levels on unpausing. So obviously - the change over to headset is cancelled.
  Will just change back the levels to what they were before intone changed
them. Fix in next version - out soon.