Can my FreeRunner remind me to shut it down if it is still running at 22:00?

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Wed Jul 29 17:22:52 CEST 2009

>> Except for charging while it is off, but that is a different story XP
>
> i do it ;P
>
> power on
> connect adapter (it wcharges)
> power off
> you go to sleep

tested it yesterday, rather by accident (fso5.5/debian).
since i got autosuspend running, the fr uses to nod off even when on power
and last night it was at about 85%, when nodding off -- remembering this
thread and being curious, i let ist sleep for several minutes (almost 30,
i guess) and after resuming the charging level was at 92%.