[fso] scripts on suspend/resume

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 20:42:27 CEST 2009

This probably isn't exactly what you're looking for, but...
I believe /etc/enlightenment/suspend.sh is the file ran to cause the
suspend.  You could modify that.  I don't know if there's an
equivalent for resume.

That suspend script uses FSO.  And it seems like FSO calls the Resume
function of all the resources when the device comes out of
suspend[1][2].  Perhaps you can use that?

-Steven

[1] http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=specs.git;a=blob_plain;f=html/org.freesmartphone.Usage.html;hb=HEAD#Suspend
[2] http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=specs.git;a=blob_plain;f=html/org.freesmartphone.Resource.html;hb=HEAD#Resume