[SHR-U] Bluetooth and GSM... Again.

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 04:12:10 CEST 2009

The Digital Pioneer wrote:
>>Glad to hear you got it working, c_c. :)
  Thanks to this thread and the people here!

The Digital Pioneer wrote:
>> If I suspend the phone, then it disconnects from the
>>headset, and I can't answer calls until I run the dbus command
  I use the speaker option for such an emergency - speaker phone works!
Then a script + desktop file for the script to connect to the heasdset.
 Its a little unerliable right now though.

The Digital Pioneer wrote:
>>Also, I need a way to enable/disable bluetooth without editing configs
>>and restarting frameworkd and ophonekitd, as doing so takes several
  Best solved by making two bash scripts and their associated .desktop
Inconvenient hack - but it's working for me.