testing Litephone, new phone interface

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Fri Jul 31 17:05:47 CEST 2009

2009/7/30 Michal Brzozowski <rusolis at poczta.fm>

> About the crashes. My experience is that in only (and always) crashes when
> there's an error from FSO. So I'll upgrade the GUI to display the FSO error
> instead of crashing, and then we will be able to work on finding the
> problem. Some of the crashes I've already identified and they will be fixed
> in todays release.

Litephone beta1 is available here:
http://pvtrace.com/litephone/litephone_0.0.1-r2_armv4t.ipk

Changes:
 - don't crash on FSO errors, display them in an error console tab instead
 - PIN authorization, PIN changing, PIN authorization toggle
 - switching profiles
 - fixed some bugs that have been pointed out (probably not all)
 - don't need the gsm_register script anymore.

PIN entering is a bit lame now, I'll work on it a little bit.

Note: if you see duplicated contacts and messages, this is a bug in opimd.
Message deleting is, I think, still unimplemented.

Have fun,
Michal