Bluetooth Keyboard for Openmoko

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 05:54:28 CEST 2009

i just got the wired version of this keyboard. works relatively well, large
enough for two handed typing and the size is about 1.5 freerunners tall.
http://www.gizfever.com/product_info.php?products_id=737

this is the one i got:
http://www.gizfever.com/product_info.php?products_id=681
though the up arrow does not seem to function. which is nice in when using
the terminal...

im going to update the keyboard wiki page when i get back to the states in
about a week