Tichy version 1.1.0 released

Guillaume Chereau charlie137 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 07:09:41 CEST 2009

Yes, tichy is *not* a distribution. It is a software. It can run on
any distribution that provides the FreesmartPhone dbus services.

Then, I mostly tried it on debian, I know there are some issues with
SHR and FSO. One of them being that the python-xlib package is
missing, and that prohibits tichy from running the terminal or media
player applets.