Steve Mosher steve at
Mon Jun 1 08:33:06 CEST 2009

Joerg, Dr. N and I have been discussing this. There is no need for the 
HWD fix of 1024 as there is a software fix.
The hwdware fix of 1024  would require much more work than the 
debuzzing. Joerg recommends against it.
I would agree.  I can have him come on here and explain. Even if the fix 
were required we would still have
to do a lot of work before it could be fielded. So, dont wait. get your 
phone buzz fixed and use the software fix
for 1024. A hardware fix is not likely.

Tha_Man wrote:
> Ole Langbehn wrote:
>> Hello Nikolaus,
>> what are the odds of including the hw fix for bug #1024 (oscillating 
>> recamping) into the procedure once it's official (or even before that)? 
>> I'm trying to decide if I wait a little bit more with sending in my FR to 
>> squash both issues at the same time.
>> Regards,
>> -- 
> This is a good question, I'm wondering the same thing: is there a chance
> Golden Delicious Computers will offer a fix to bug #1024 within a few weeks
> and if so, will it be possible to send in your FR and have both bugs fixed
> at the same time?
> I'm considering sending my FR in for the debuzzing fix, but the latter case
> would obviously have my preference :-)
> Kind regards,
> Jeroen a.k.a. Tha_Man

More information about the community mailing list