Launcher/Home Page (alpha) Release 0.18

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 12:32:35 CEST 2009

Hi,

jeremy jozwik wrote:

> c_c, if you get no reply from him let me know. making pritty things is
> about
> all i can do for the openmoko community at the moment.
> but youll have to wait a bit as im on vacation 180* around the globe from
> my
> home. but id be very interested in making some things for this and intone

 Sure. I'd be happy to receive help for the artwork. Things I can think of
Immediately are :-

  * wallpapers for launcher
  * icons for launcher (basically for the categories in the toolbar)
  * button symbols for intone and e-tasks

  Whatever you can think of is welcome.

  I've been travelling myself and will be back probably by the 4th. And I've
managed to leave my freerunners usb cable back home. Hence no updates (till
I buy another one).

  I have got the toolbar working at the bottom of the screen - and the icons
are now icons - so they should be transparent too.

  Will be releasing soon.