Debuzzing

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Mon Jun 1 13:02:34 CEST 2009

Am 01.06.2009 um 10:46 schrieb arne anka:

>> as there is a software fix.
>
> imo it is still a workaround, not a fix.

For the GSM-Buzz there was not even a SW workaround for those who have
been affected. So it had to be fixed.

We have estimated that reworking the #1024 is at least 4 times as
expensive (because it is done manually and needs much more time to
open the GSM shield; how testing could work is also unclear).
Therefore, we decided not to offer it as a rework service (since there
*is* a solution available).

> and standby time jumping up 25% looks a lot to me.

If you find a way to DIY to gain these 25%, please share with us.

Nikolaus