Fundamental Qi question

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:44:36 CEST 2009

"arne anka" <openmoko at ginguppin.de> writes:
>> You should have read Qi wiki page or Qi source code instead.
>
> well, i follow the discussion on the lists a long time.
> if that kind of information is not worth to be mentioned, i certainly do
> not expect it to be mentioned in either wiki or code.

Source code is what actually compiles to binary that then runs on
device. So it's the ultimate source of information about what and how
it is supposed to work. Any discussions on ML especially those filled
with inaccurate conclusions drawn from nowhere can't get you any clear
understanding of what the code actually does.

> would you please stop, to cc me always and instead reply to the list as
> everybody else does?

I didn't CC you, i just directed my letters to you because i was
answering to you and i kept ML CC'd for others to read. That's how MLs
work. If you don't like it, don't use mailing lists. This time i
altered headers just to show that i'm polite enough.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com