Fundamental Qi question

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:07:10 CEST 2009

"arne anka" <openmoko at ginguppin.de> writes:
>> Source code is what actually compiles to binary that then runs on
>> device. So it's the ultimate source of information about what and how
>> it is supposed to work. Any discussions on ML especially those filled
>> with inaccurate conclusions drawn from nowhere can't get you any clear
>> understanding of what the code actually does.
>
> in other words you aree saying "i don't like writing documentations. and
> if you don't think that's the right attitusde, you are stuoid."

I don't like writing documentation, that's true. And i'm not obliged
to do that. Nevertheless i did improved Qi wiki page a lot (read the
history if you want); later improvements came directly from Andy.

>>> would you please stop, to cc me always and instead reply to the list as
>>> everybody else does?
>>
>> I didn't CC you, i just directed my letters to you because i was
>> answering to you and i kept ML CC'd for others to read. That's how MLs
>> work. If you don't like it, don't use mailing lists. This time i
>> altered headers just to show that i'm polite enough.
>
> apparently you never realized how _this_ mailinglist works!
> it has a default reply-to which is the list -- if you or your mail client
> are unable to cope with something more different than "single click, no
> thinking required", you should probaly not use mailinglists at all.

My MUA is flexible enough to strip _forged_ Reply-To header that this
list errorneously adds to every mail. So i'm perfectly aware how this
fucking mailing list works and i had to explicitly workaround this
stupidity.

> i certainly hope, your bad day is over soon and you are able to
> communicate like an intelligent being again.

I certainly hope that you will start understand what i'm saying.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com