Fundamental Qi question

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Mon Jun 1 14:32:26 CEST 2009

"Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau" <maxposedon at> writes:
>> My MUA is flexible enough to strip _forged_ Reply-To header that this
>> list errorneously adds to every mail. So i'm perfectly aware how this
>> fucking mailing list works and i had to explicitly workaround this
>> stupidity.
> You still putting arne anka, in TO: and list in CC:,
> I agree with arne anka, that you should send mails(and reply-s) only
> TO: list.

I said i did the wrong thing only once as a courtesy to arne. I won't
do it again because it's plain wrong. If you don't want to find the
proof yourself i will do that for you later. But i think you know me
enough to understand that if i do it that way i have a good enough
reason to do so. And if you look at any other sane ML out there (LAKML
e.g.) you'll see everybody doing the same.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at