Ori Pessach opessach at
Mon Jun 1 14:36:24 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Steve Mosher <steve at> wrote:

> Joerg, Dr. N and I have been discussing this. There is no need for the
> HWD fix of 1024 as there is a software fix.
> The hwdware fix of 1024  would require much more work than the
> debuzzing. Joerg recommends against it.
> I would agree.  I can have him come on here and explain. Even if the fix
> were required we would still have
> to do a lot of work before it could be fielded. So, dont wait. get your
> phone buzz fixed

I would love to, but how? I live in the US, the vendor I bought my phone
from has been apparently ignoring my emails about this and when I called
them to ask they told me that they're not getting answers from Openmoko.
It's been over 9 months since I first contacted them about the buzz.

--Ori Pessach