Debuzzing

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Mon Jun 1 18:05:22 CEST 2009

  Getting a focused effort in the US has been problematic. The reason is
simple. The vast majority of sales in the US have been through the OM
store. The disty, therefore, don't have the same motivation that say
Dr. N has. neither do they have the resources required. The best thing,
the most logical thing would be for OM in the US to set up a program
just like Dr. N did.

The problem? OM usa is me. Part of the reason the deal worked with Dr. N
is that he was able to do all the detailed ground work required to get
this done. I would have to execute the fix by myself. That's no simple
feat, but now that Dr. N has shown the way, I can look into copying his
effort. basically I'm a marketing guy, but if need be I'll be the
customer support, feild rework, logistics guy.

In the US it might require a different approach, but I can start to look
into it.