[QtExtended] Latest and greatest, progress mail 12

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Jun 1 23:33:11 CEST 2009

Hi Goffi,

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 23:22:40 +0200
Goffi <goffi at goffi.org> wrote:

> - I my knowledge, it is not possible to change the volume during a
> call, it would be nice to add a slider.
> I found the sound a little weak in the speaker, it's difficult to
> hear somebody in a noisy environment, is it possible to do a software
> boost ? I have already put 127 in control 4
> of  /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/gsmhandset.state, but it's not
> enough.

well, there exists a patch for this, I need to take a look at it ...
for now, just boost the volume in the settings

> - The alarm don't seem to awake the phone in deep sleep (need some
> tests: I will try again and fill a bug report)

since you do this manually: you need to install the atd package, that's
responsible for waking up the phone ... see the install script for this.
O btw: I again disabled deep sleep, it is now again normal "sleep" :-)

Franky