Stefan Fröbe frobiac at
Tue Jun 2 10:28:26 CEST 2009

Thanks to a very special delivery service by "Dr.N" himself (thanks again,
and sorry for the inconvenience that followed!) I was able to test my
Buzz-Fixed FR over the weekend and must say I am quite impressed: With a new
alsa statefile nobody was complaining about buzz, echo or general lack of
loudness anymore!
Since the battery lasted the whole saturday afternoon ( GPS on, GSM off) I
hope the current consumption of ~300mA that I got this morning can be
attributed to some software changes only, so I guess operation buzzfix was

So thanks again and a big thumbs-up for Nikolaus who made this possible in
the most customer-friendly way!