boxar : New Audio Application (download or watch video)

Ben Wong at
Tue Jun 2 11:12:05 CEST 2009

Nice!  There should be more fun applets like this.  Do you have plans
to make it run any faster?  Right now there's significant lag before I
hear the notes (perhaps due to ESD?).  Also, the sound stutters
whenever the pointer (my finger) moves, even if I'm not pressing a
different note.

Thanks for the nice port!