Fundamental Qi question

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Wed Jun 3 01:47:57 CEST 2009

On 2/06/2009 11:19 PM, arne anka wrote:
> how does one add additional kernel arguments, which according to the wiki
> is done by creating a file /boot/append-GTA0[123]?
>
> oops, sorry. i forgot, questioning qi is spreading fud and causing mail
> congestion ...

Oh did I say that questioning Qi was spreading FUD and mail congestion?
My apologies. I'll rephrase. Criticising features you know nothing about
in a thread about a question you contributed nothing to is spreading FUD
and causing mail congestion. There we go, back in your box.

You're a feisty one aren't you? Rhetorical btw.

Sarton