a new keyboard - discuss and critique

Mathieu Rochette mathroc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:51:50 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 9:41 AM, neovento at freerunner <spaaam at ymail.com>wrote:

> There is lots of space wasted. Why hasn't he put the key lines together
> inverted to each other?

The article says "that each triangular key has significantly more dead space
around it than you’d find on a standard Qwerty layout. Consequently, users
are more likely to press the correct key each time they tap."

IMO, he is just trying to make easy money, he claims that his patented
technology is soooo cool and ask apple to "help" him. meaning : paying to
use this.

I haven't try to look further, so I may be wrong, maybe triangle key really
improve error rate.

Mathieu