a new keyboard - discuss and critique

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:07:07 CEST 2009

I simply want to try that design before sending it to hell, maybe it just
works fine... I agree with people who said this before: Hitting actually
dead space is less painful than hitting the wrong key and having to
backspace/stroke-left all the time, maybe even accidentally pressing other
keys while doing that.

--
Marcel