a new keyboard - discuss and critique

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Wed Jun 3 19:43:29 CEST 2009

I Wonder if you actually need to implement a visual triangle or if a
triangular touch area would work just as well?

And I wonder how tighly the patent is written around the concept of a
triangle.. Perhaps shave off a tiny prtion of the tip of the triangle
and you have a parallelogram... hmm just a tiny portion.. say a two
pixel wide section

hmmm