sending SMS from paroli's People list (OM2009T4)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:03:09 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 8:51 AM, Evgeniy Karyakin
<anthropophagite at gmail.com> wrote:
>> i just stumbled across the way to send an SMS to a particular contact.  in
>> the people screen, slide the contact name to the right, a "Msg" button
>> appears, which you can press to start composing an SMS.
>>
>> i'm sure i'm not the first person to find this, but i couldn't find any
>> references on the list after a cursory search, so i thought i'd mention
>> it.  i know people have asked about this in the past.  i also put a note
>> in the wiki.
>
>   Feels like an Easter egg, yay!

The current image (not sure about the old one), if you slide a received SMS,
there is a "RE:" button appering just like "Msg", and you can reply to
that SMS easily.

And the current image also fixed the horizontal sliding too.
(in people and message list)

Using this feature is really fun and easy.

Watch paroli, because it is developing faster then you might believe!

There is an another incredibly handy feature in people, what I dont
even dare to talk about. I think it deserves a new testing release with a
proper announcement. But if you are impatient, the newest images
are always here:
http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/unstable/NeoFreerunner/

Best regards,
 Laszlo