Fundamental Qi question

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:36:20 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 9:56 AM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Its easy to reformat or repair system on SD cart with laptop or PC..

I dont have uSD card reader on my laptop. And I bought it 3 months ago.
My previous laptop had SD card reader, but never worked with linux.
(I would need an adapter anyway for it, one more thing to carry and
losing)

Dont like the idea of having a third tool just for using my phone.
Other phones requires third tool, when you unlock them;-P

And removing the black cover every time is clearly a no-go.
Its a valid point.

So this is two valid point now. But even if the sd card would
be easier to remove, the backup (upgradable) OS is
required in any way.

Dont want to carry an additional computer+ card reader for
my phone;-|

Laszlo