Cellhunter/OpenBmap

Christian Gagneraud cgagneraud at techworks.ie
Thu Jun 4 15:21:55 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm using cellhunter since few month, with which i have gathered some
data (1646 cells so far here in Ireland) and uploaded to their server.
I would like to give a try with OpenBmap, is there a way to convert
data from CH to OBM and upload them to OBM server?
I know that OBM log more details than CH but i guess that CH's data
are still usable by OBM.

Generally speaking, what people think about these two project? And of
course the 2 billion euros/dollars question: Which one is the best?
Does the 2 projects collaborate, if not are there any plan to do so?

Chris.