Unable to boot on SHR or OM2009 after installing Android Beta 7

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:21:20 CEST 2009

i have the exact same problem

first i had the strange behaviour of having a /dev/mtdblock6 AND a
/dev/mtdblock7 when booted from SD
i reflashed qi and the shr-filesystem to NAND, and now i only have
/dev/mtdblock6 and no /dev/mtdblock7 any more (which is good),

but when i try to boot from NAND i get the koolu splashscreen and then
nothing happens