Om2009 testing release 4

Warren Baird wjbaird at
Thu Jun 4 23:31:14 CEST 2009

I've had better luck starting with -
it's one of several that I've seen identified as 'the one true statefile'...

If you still get buzz, then try dropping 'control.5' (Mono Playback Volume)
-  to around 85 or 90.  That might help - although you might find that
people have trouble hearing you.

I'm currently using the gsmhandset-a7.state unmodified and seem to get ok
results.  I've had one report of intermittent buzz during a call, but it
wasn't super bad.