Today's Om2009 snapshot (better than test4 so far)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at
Fri Jun 5 01:39:55 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 12:47 AM, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at> wrote:
> Congratulations guys, Om2009 keeps getting better! I won't give
> spoilers, just a thumbs up!

Just finished some ui fix a moment ago, so try again;)

> Sometimes suspend still gets borked after receiving a missed call,
> but as I was able to place a call just after that, I'm not yet
> sure the problem has changed.

Seems like the famous #435 bug:

It is not paroli related, and SHR suffers from the same problem.
Its really shame, this bugreport does not gathered any comment from FSO

> One bigger problem, though, is that the illume battery indicator
> seems a little ... on drugs... it kind of complains about way
> different battery status than those reported by apm.

You mean when fully charged it displays 33%? It was recently discussed
on #openmoko-cdevel, and again SHR has the same problem.
Paul Fertser already posted a patch to the kernel mailing list.
Needs hal fixed too....

My main concern about the om2009 or SHR is the lack of stability of FSO.
Fixing bugs is boring, implementing new features is always fun.

Sadly we dont have any dedicated(payed) developer for fixing bugs only.