request for audiotagging

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Jun 5 04:16:26 CEST 2009

iirc the author of dictator added features specifically to make it usable for
audio tagging while recording tracklogs with tangogps, though it should work
with omgps too. I've not tried it though - too much wind noise when I'm
cycling. I usually stop and take notes on dead tree from time to time instead.