Today's Om2009 snapshot (better than test4 so far)

Risto H. Kurppa risto at
Fri Jun 5 07:55:51 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:47 AM, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Congratulations guys, Om2009 keeps getting better! I won't give
> spoilers, just a thumbs up!

Yes, some of the new features are c00l. Things just start to click :)

> Sometimes suspend still gets borked after receiving a missed call,
> but as I was able to place a call just after that, I'm not yet
> sure the problem has changed.

yep, as Laszlo just told, it's #435 (fso bug) and I also wonder why
there are not people fixing a bug affecting MANY users in a radical

Let's see when the next testing is released...