Openmoko Neo FreeRunner GTA02 versions A5 & A6 Audio Buzz - Quality Enhancement Service

Brian Fuller bfuller at sdgsystems.com
Fri Jun 5 15:18:40 CEST 2009

Hi Dan.

We are glad to be able to help with the resolution of this issue.
Regarding the invisible shield, if it's not easily removed we will
carefully work around it but cannot guarantee that it will not be
damaged during the repair.

In regard to the other fixes you mentioned, since we do not have the
specs for those fixes, we will not be able to complete them for you.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Fuller
SDG Systems (http://sdgsystems.com/)