request for audiotagging

matthias matthiasfelsche at web.de
Fri Jun 5 16:35:01 CEST 2009

I tried to get ogg-encoding working, but as I'm limitted to Python and
the python-wrapper for ogg-encoding simply do not work when it comes to
encoding, i gave it up.
I know about speex but until now there was no chance to get pyspeex on
my freerunner.
If there's anything I've missed, making speex-encoding really easy to
do, please please please point me towards that.

matthias