OM translation

Evgeniy Ginzburg nad.oby at
Fri Jun 5 17:20:52 CEST 2009

Forgot to add community in firsc reply

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Denis Ceh <ai.boxtech.admin at>wrote:

> Hi!
> I am new here and i would like to help you  to develop OM. For the first
> step i would like to make translation of applications to slovenian language.
> So i would be glad to give me some main streams how i can help you. A long
> time ago i was involved to help to translate Mandrake Linux and e107 web
> portal.
> Friendly regards,
> Denis C.

Hi, Dennis.

So for now it's not much you can do.
OM Oficial (Paroli) for now don't translatable - gettext support will be
added later, I think.

You can help in SHR translation.

Just do
git clone shr-settings
git clone shr
find shr* -name *.po*
You'll see.

There is plenty of applications here [1], most of devs happy to include
Try to browse [2] to.

Regards, Evgeniy.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.