Cellhunter/OpenBmap

Onen onen.om at free.fr
Fri Jun 5 22:07:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>> cellhunter ist not submitting to opencellid yet, because i have to
>> prepare the data for that but it will happen.
>
> BTW, what will happen with the ARFCN informations then?

That is a very good point. As I stated in another email on this thread,
if we would upload obm data to oci, we could only upload the subset of
data it supports.

This annoys me, because if ch uploads to oci, and then obm import oci
data, we lose some infos :-(

But if we import ch data directly, we have to manage not to import from
oci data, what comes from ch, which is more work...

Onen